Register for Shuttle’s Case Design Contest and get a chance to bring home a brand new Shuttle XPC computer. Design your own Shuttle G2 case and submit the photos to be eligible to win. Shuttle will provide the G2 case cover to all participants. Winners will be chosen by the public.
- Registrations must be submitted by
October 30, 2007, now extended to November 18, 2007
- Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by
November 30, 2007 December 18, 2007.
- 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, and 5 Honorable Mention winners will be chosen by public voting on NewEgg’s EggXpert.com forums (www.eggxpert.com/forums).
- Entries must include:
- Your first and last name
- Your age
- Your mailing address
- Registration ID
- Four (4) photos of case (JPG, GIF, or PNG only)
- 1st Place, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, and 5 Honorable Mention winners will be chosen by public.
- Voting will begin on November 1, 2007 and end on December 19, 2007.
- 12 Shuttle’s Choice Award winners will be chosen by Shuttle staff based on:
- Winners will be announced on December 20, 2007.
- Contest entries will be invalid without matching Registration ID.
- Shuttle will not be responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries. Shuttle reserves the right to modify the contest rules at any time. All decisions made by Shuttle are final.
Please click the button to view the contest showroom:
Please vote for your favorite designer :
*All votes submitted on www.eggxpert.com become the property of Administrator and will not be acknowledged or returned. Administrator is only responsible for collecting and tallying the votes and cannot answer any questions on the Shuttle Case Design Contest (“Contest”) or Contest rules.
Furthermore, by submitting a vote, the voter agrees to (a) release Administrator, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by (i) the voter’s submission of a vote in the Contest and (ii) Administrator’s administration of the Contest; (b) acknowledge that Administrator has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to or in connection with the Contest.