Shuttle Computer Group, Inc. warrants the Shuttle branded XPC accessories “product” including parts and labor, against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal usage conditions in accordance with the general Industry Standard for a period of One Year (12 Months) depot service. Shuttle Computer Group, Inc., will, in its sole discretion, restore the product to working order in accordance with factory specifications in effect at the time the product was manufactured or replaced that is at least equivalent to the original product. The Shuttle Limited Product Warranty applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable, who purchase the product directly from Shuttle Computer Group, Inc or its authorized reseller and is resident of the fifty (50) UNITED STATES including DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, HAWAII, ALASKA and CANADA. The standard services coverage is limited to all Shuttle branded XPC accessories sold by Shuttle or its authorized reseller. Any other non Shuttle components are not covered on this warranty. The terms and conditions of this Limited Product Warranty constitute the complete and exclusive warranty agreement between customer and Shuttle for the product supersede any prior agreement or representations made in any Shuttle Sales document or advice that may be provided to customer by any Shuttle representative in connection with customer’s purchase of the product. No change to the conditions of this Shuttle Limited Product Warranty is valid unless it is made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Shuttle.
DURATION OF WARRANTY:
- The warranty period for product commences from the date of your invoice for a period of One Year (12 Months). The warranty period shall not be extended or reset if Shuttle authorizes the repair or replacement of any components, parts, or complete products by either Shuttle or an authorized service center, and shall continue for the remainder of the warranty period from the date of original invoice.
- Shuttle defines any replacements as recertified and or equivalent in value or performance of their original parts or product. Replacement parts are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year or for the remainder of the Limited Warranty Period of the product in which they are installed, whichever is longer.
- Parts or products replaced under this Limited Warranty shall become the property of Shuttle and/or its authorized service center and shall be returned by Customer to Shuttle and/or its authorized service center.
- If Customer authorizes Shuttle and/or its authorized service center to perform any services excluded under this Limited Warranty, Customer shall pay standard repair fees for such work.
THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS:
- Damaged through tampering, improper use, negligence, misuse, abuse, or accident.
- Modified or repaired by anyone other than Shuttle Computer Group authorized service center personnel.
- Damaged due to connection to the equipment of other manufacturers, or improper power sources.
- Physical damage or damages resulting from modification in hardware or performance (e.g., over clocking), improper maintenance, accidents, acts of God, unauthorized servicing, or usage in any unsuitable or abnormal operating environment.
- The serial number sticker or anti-tampering labels on the system is missing, defaced, or modified in any manner.
- Unauthorized disassembly or removal of any preinstalled hardware components from the product.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage to, or loss or corruption of, customer’s records, programs, data or removable storage media, or the restoration or reinstallation of any programs or data other than software installed by Shuttle when the product was manufactured.
- Improper or inadequate packing causing damages during return.
- Replacement of missing parts, the provision of retrofits, or preventive maintenance.
- Installation or removal of accessory retrofits, peripheral equipment or computer systems of which the Product may be a part.
- Repair or replacement of covers, plastics, or appearance parts such as interior or exterior finishes or trim.
- Damaged to the system due to parts of other manufacturers added to or connected to the product.
- Any costs in shipping the product to Shuttle Computer Group or its authorized service center location.
- Damage or improper operation of the product caused by customer abuse, negligence, or failure to follow operating instructions provided with the product.
- Consumable parts and components of the system that fail to meet Shuttle Computer Group definition of defective, including, but not limited to LCD panels with less than six (6) defective pixels. Shuttle sets limits on LCD's at 3 bright sub-pixels, 6 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 6.
- Consumable parts and components of the system that fail to meet Shuttle Computer Group definition of defective, including, but not limited to all-in-one LCD panels with less than eight (8) defective pixels. Shuttle sets limits on X50 LCD's at 6 bright sub-pixels, 7 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 8.
- Any cosmetic damage to the system caused by accident or customer abuse.
- The warranty does not cover any third-party software - including any pre-installed, reloaded or subsequently installed operating systems or application programs. All third-party software issues should be directed to respective software vendors.
- The warranty does not warrant compatibility of any third-party software or hardware component’s with product, unless otherwise specified.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
- The warranty does not cover uninterrupted or error-free operations of product in accordance with industry standards.
- The warranty does not cover products which payments have not been received by Shuttle. The warranty does not cover products with expired warranties.
- Service on Product purchased outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia; Hawaii, Alaska and Canada.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF REMEDY:
All other express and implied warranties for this product, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and/or noninfringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed. Shuttle expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this limited warranty. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited in duration to the term of this express limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclude of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to customer. Customer must read and follow and usage instruction in the applicable user guides and/or manuals enclosed. If customer fails to do so, this product may not function properly and customer may lose data or suffer other damage. Shuttle, its affiliates and suppliers do not warrant that operation of this product will be uninterrupted or error free. If this product fails to work as warranted above, customer’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be repair or replacement. In no event will shuttle, its affiliates or suppliers be liable to customer or any third party for any damages in excess of the purchase price of the product. Under no circumstances shall Shuttle Computer Group, Inc. be liable for any loss, direct or indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this system. This warranty gives you specific legal right. However, you may have other rights they may vary from state to state.
This product is not designed for any “critical applications.” “Critical applications” means life support system, medical applications, connections to implanted medical devices, commercial transportation, nuclear facilities, or system or any other applications where product failure could lead to injury to persons or lose of life or catastrophic property damage. Accordingly, Shuttle Computer Group, Inc. disclaims any and all liability arising out of the use of the product in any critical applications. If customer uses the product in a critical application, customer, and not shuttle, assumes full responsibility for such use. Further, Shuttle Computer Group, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to service any product used in a critical application, and disclaims any and all liability arising out of the shuttle’s service or refusal to service such product.